Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Did you hear...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    about the 85 year old lady who was told she was not allowed to board a plane because she had knitting needles in her bag???

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they were afraid she was going to knit an afghan....

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO

    You bad Sniffs biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *throws stuff at sniffs..*L*


    Twas the night before Ramadan,
    and all through the cave
    Not a creature was stirring;
    it felt like a grave.
    The turbans were hung by the firepit with care,
    In hopes that the Air Force would not soon be there.
    The soldiers were restless without any beds,
    While visions of air strikes flashed in their heads.
    Osama in his burkha and I in my goatskin cap,
    Had just settled down for a cold, barren winter's nap,
    When out on the ledge there arose such a clatter,
    I grabbed my Kalashnikov to see what was the matter.
    Away from the racket I ran like a girl,
    Tripped over a goat; into a ball I did curl.
    The moon shone down on the new-fallen snow
    And lit up the valley with an ominous glow,

    When, what to my one good eye should appear,
    But a dozen Apaches, and tanks in the rear,
    And their leader, so fearless, his troops he did push,
    I knew in an instant it must be George Bush.

    More rapid than eagles his forces they came,
    And they whistled, and shouted, and called out our names;
    "Now Omar! Osama! Muhammad! Abdul!
    We come for you now; we've taken Kabul!
    To the top of the cliffs! To the back of their caves!
    When you chose this war, you dug your own graves!"

    Watch the sand blow away before the choppers fly,
    When they meet an obstacle, they light up the sky,
    So up to the ledge his forces they flew
    With full magazines, and flamethrowers too.

    And then, in a twinkling, I heard with a thud
    The explosions of Tomahawks; not one was a dud.
    As I chambered my rifle, and was turning around,
    Osama was there, disguised in a gown.

    He was dressed all in drag, from his head to his toes,
    And he said he would flee while I held off his foes;
    A bundle of money he had stuffed in his pack,
    He said "I'm going to Baghdad and I'm not looking back!"

    His eyes were all glassy; he trembled with fear;
    The American bombs, they rang in his ears.
    He saddled his goat, then turned tail and fled,
    But a Marine Corps sniper got him in the head.

    I watched with cold fear as his body did slump;
    The goat threw him off; he fell with a thump.
    And so, there I stood, my plans all destroyed,
    About to suffer a fate I could not avoid;


    I dropped to my knees; asked Allah for help,
    His voice boomed in my ears, "You ignorant whelp!
    I gave you the Bible, the Torah and Koran,
    But you were too arrogant to understand,
    I told you to honor your neighbors and wives;
    Not to enslave them, or degrade their lives!

    You invoke My name to sanction your deeds,
    But you are the last thing that this world needs.
    And so, I'll send you and bin Laden to Hell."
    The last words I heard, as the bombs fell,
    Were from George Bush himself as he mounted the wall,
    "One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all!"



  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got arrested on my last flight....All I did was stand up and wave to a freind and yell "HI Jack!!" *sighs*

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The natives have been getting in trouble alot lately... when the government asks them what they are up to the answer is
    "No Salmon, been loggin"

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did you hear about the new "osama bin latte" that starbucks is serving?

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's got 3 generous shots of brandy and a double dose of ex-lax in it.... you drink it, get bombed, then run like hell

    ------------------

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg!!!! *slaps forehead


    Myra! i didnt get the 2nd 1 of yours???


    sorry i put the poem there...
    i dint know where else to put it....k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •